The press keeps coming. This article just out in the Daily Telegraph is the best yet. The Crikey one is worth reading and sharing around too. The Australian copied the Courier Mail article and there will be something different in mX this afternoon also. The Brisbane Times (and SMH) article has been the third most popular today and I’m sure both Santos and GoMA are getting sick of media calls. I’d appreciate it if folk could comment, or reply to comments on these articles.
It is still uncertain whether we will target the artwork on Sunday. We have some good ideas and the media is obviously keen. But the increased police presence may make it smarter to make them wait and do it another time. However, we will be there handing out flyers (attached) and asking questions in tours. We need more people so please let us know if you can spare a couple hours in Brisbane on Sunday.
Over Our Dead Bodies
Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
- samir sardana on Covid 19 sufferers – "Stop, Do Not Enter!"
- Avid Reader Book launch on Peace Crimes
- Farhad on What have we got to do?
- Marcie on Israel buys into Tour de France
- Extraction by deception on Busking for freedom at KP Prison
- Criteria for a real job on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Renewables jobs on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Taking Stock on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Wind Farm on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Looking forward on New Coal Mines in Australia
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.