Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
We monitor this site for factual errors. If readers see errors please email the editor or place a correction in a comment box.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
Please be aware this site contains images and voices of indigenous people now deceased.
- 'Regime Change' failure on Managing Australia – China relations
- Bail denied on No extradition for Assange
- samir sardana on Managing Australia – China relations
- Tickets on sale on Forests – our ally on climate
- Press freedom crushed, dissent labeled mental illness on No extradition for Assange
- Sarah Hansen-Young on Assange on Stories from 2020
- Sarah Palin 'pardons' Julian Assange on Secrets, Privacy & Collateral Murder
- Assange testifies against CIA in Spanish Court on Secrets, Privacy & Collateral Murder
- United Workers Union on Coles: fire this time?
- John Shipton on Secrets, Privacy & Collateral Murder
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Radical Times ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: January 30, 2014
This gallery contains 6 photos.
FOCO NUEVO IN FEBRUARY Welcome to another year of Foco Nuevo! As we head towards our 6th birthday, we’re really pleased to be starting 2014 with guest acts new to Foco Nuevo; TwoCrows and Para Você. TwoCrows are ARIA-nominated singer … Continue reading
Later on the same day that Thomas Friedman published the op-ed in the New York Times entitled “WikiLeaks, Drought and Syria” Jeffery Grossman wrote a response to it in his article ‘Thomas Friedman. “WikiLeaks, Drought and Syria”: Israel Has the … Continue reading
[Attachment(s) from Fay Waddington included below] Just Peace has drawn up the attached petition in response to comments made by the Foreign Minister during a January 2014 official visit to Israel which questioned the illegality of Israeli settlements in the … Continue reading
This gallery contains 2 photos.
Opinion 26 Jan 2014 What do Israel and Australia have in common?Australia’s crimes during its colonial history resemble those of Israel.By Vacy Vlazna Dr Vacy Vlazna is Coordinator of Justice for Palestine Matters. Australia’s indigenous peoples have struggled for decades … Continue reading