Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
National Weekend of Action: Stop Black Deaths in Custody
4-5 July 2020
Free the Refugees on Main Street
Save the Refugees
- Stop Black Deaths in Custody on Black Lives Matter
- Stories welcome on Direct Action at Raytheon in Brisbane
- John Curr on Heros of the V1!
- Malcolm X on Radical Times in America
- Government Minister ignores 'rule of law' when it suits him on Exile on Main Street – Dutton denies refugee’s civil and political rights
- Freedom march on Exile on Main Street – changing of the guard
- Refugee rights, peaceful assembly and the 'rule of law' on Exile on Main Street – changing of the guard
- 'Deeds not Words' on ‘The Adele Effect’ – institutional racism inside ‘Queensland Health’
- Response from Robbie Katter on ‘The Adele Effect’ – institutional racism inside ‘Queensland Health’
- Jonathan Sri on denial of democratic rights on Exile on Main Street – ‘Refugees are welcome here’
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: January 30, 2014
This gallery contains 6 photos.
FOCO NUEVO IN FEBRUARY Welcome to another year of Foco Nuevo! As we head towards our 6th birthday, we’re really pleased to be starting 2014 with guest acts new to Foco Nuevo; TwoCrows and Para Você. TwoCrows are ARIA-nominated singer … Continue reading
Later on the same day that Thomas Friedman published the op-ed in the New York Times entitled “WikiLeaks, Drought and Syria” Jeffery Grossman wrote a response to it in his article ‘Thomas Friedman. “WikiLeaks, Drought and Syria”: Israel Has the … Continue reading
[Attachment(s) from Fay Waddington included below] Just Peace has drawn up the attached petition in response to comments made by the Foreign Minister during a January 2014 official visit to Israel which questioned the illegality of Israeli settlements in the … Continue reading
This gallery contains 2 photos.
Opinion 26 Jan 2014 What do Israel and Australia have in common?Australia’s crimes during its colonial history resemble those of Israel.By Vacy Vlazna Dr Vacy Vlazna is Coordinator of Justice for Palestine Matters. Australia’s indigenous peoples have struggled for decades … Continue reading