Welcome to Workers BushTelegraph people from all directions.
WBT does not reveal our sources.
Pandemic 1919 – 2020
- jand7758 on Not all, fall down
- Dutton’s ASIO bill goes Kafkaesque on Exile on Main Street
- Memo from jefferson lee on Letter from America – will Democrats dump sleepy Joe?
- samir sardana on Covid 19 sufferers – "Stop, Do Not Enter!"
- Police arrest doctor for holding sign supporting refugees on Exile on Main Street
- Welcome to this website
People from all directions.
We address the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Joe Geia sings the 'Welcome Song'
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: November 28, 2013
Before all the others to come, there were some unexceptional flowers hand-wrapped in white tissue paper. A breeze whispered up Albert Street. The steps leading up to the blood stains were steep and had a left hand turn. The position … Continue reading
This gallery contains 1 photos.
Corey writes: This is about Aunty Dawn Daylight’s experiences as a child slave at the All Hallows’ convent in Brisbane in the 1950’s and 60’s. Aboriginal slavery was common and legal at that time. If you go through the transcript … Continue reading