|Phil Monsour News and Information Hi
Special “Old school new books” show coming up for the full band on Friday August 2 at the Beetle Bar. The night features great musicians from various bands showcasing their new work and new line-ups.
Also very pleased to announce that we will be performing at the first “These Machines Cut Razor Wire” show in Brisbane on 7 September at Kurilpa Hall in West End. More info to come soon.
Please check out the new website design that includes a fully functioning online store and audio player. Check out the show details here also.
Hope to see
|Phil Monsour Recordings
Ghosts of Deir Yassin
12 song CD
Recorded with the full band
Lies and Silence
Full Band Live at Ahimsa House
|Phil Monsour Email List www.philmonsour.comiancurr from this list.
Copyright (C) 2013 Phil Monsour All rights reserved.
Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
We monitor this site for factual errors. If readers see errors please email the editor or place a correction in a comment box.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
Please be aware this site contains images and voices of indigenous people now deceased.
- How the Judge denied assange bail on No extradition for Assange
- A question of interpretation on Cycling and Public Health
- Letter to Minister for State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning on Cycling and Public Health
- Cycling under siege in Gaza on Cycling and Public Health
- Di Zetlin on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Priya De on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Father's letter to BBC on Israel’s Crucifixion of Mohammad Al Halabi
- More ... on Best Political Songs of 2020
- 'Regime Change' failure on Managing Australia – China relations
- Bail denied on No extradition for Assange
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Radical Times ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.