OMG what can you say
When a loopy has lots of dough
I received this media release from an insurance company today.
I have no comment.
I mean, really, what can you say?
What do alien abductions, legs, backsides, moustaches and voices all have in common?
|The answer is, celebrities insure them!
Here are just some of the fascinating things that the stars are insuring²:
- Shirley MacLaine has protection against alien abduction for $25mil
- Model Heidi Klum’s legs were insured for $2.2mil
- Former Test cricket player Merv Hughes’ walrus moustache for $370,000
- Bruce Springsteen’s voice for $6mil
- Dolly Parton’s ‘renowned assets’ for $600,000
- One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson’s backside for $160,000
Amazing! You could even say crazy. But on the other hand, celebrities recognise what’s most valuable to them and insure against damage or loss of their signature ‘asset’. They do it for peace of mind.
95 percent of Australian families don’t have adequate insurance¹. That’s a lot of under-valued Aussie parents, partners and kids. Now that’s crazy!
For further information or to purchase Ezicover insurance*, please click here.
A reminder about what’s important in life from NRAS Australia.