Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
- Taking Stock on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Wind Farm on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Looking forward on New Coal Mines in Australia
- How does Israel participate in the Tour de France? on Israel buys into Tour de France
- Stop Black Deaths in Custody on Black Lives Matter
- Stories welcome on Direct Action at Raytheon in Brisbane
- John Curr on Heros of the V1!
- Malcolm X on Radical Times in America
- Government Minister ignores 'rule of law' when it suits him on Exile on Main Street – Dutton denies refugee’s civil and political rights
- Freedom march on Exile on Main Street – changing of the guard
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: August 22, 2012
by Humphrey McQueen [Speech outside the British High Commission, Canberra, 17 August 2012.] The news that British police had entered the building containing the Embassy of Ecuador gave Melbourne’s Herald-Scum a further chance to distort the Wikileaks-Assange story. According to … Continue reading
This gallery contains 1 photos.
The first Queensland Uncut Community Alliance rally was held last night, 23 Aug 2012. The following account of the rally and march was written by journo, bridie jabour who works for Brisbane Times (FairFax). 5.25pm: As the rally began after … Continue reading