Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
We monitor this site for factual errors. If readers see errors please email the editor or place a correction in a comment box.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
Please be aware this site contains images and voices of indigenous people now deceased.
- GetThemOut Campout on KP Prison – torture’s simple plan
- Thanks to Justice for Palestine (Brisbane) on Gaza Fights for Freedom
- WBT Wrap-up for 2020 on The future of Workers BushTelegraph?
- Howard’s War on Soldier, We Love You
- Correction on Yet ‘another stupid development’
- ‘Power and pain’: an Australian citizens’ encounter with the SAS on Big Boys’ Rules in Afghanistan
- WA Minister for Heritage, Arts and Culture on Qld universities in the red. Why?
- Anonymous on Yet ‘another stupid development’
- mahi patel on Not all, fall down
- Solidarity with Cuba and the Palestinian people!! on Stories from the revolution in Cuba and Palestine
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Radical Times ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: June 5, 2015
Defence of the Kuark State Forest Andy speaks with Ed Hill from the Goonerah Environment Centrevin East Gippsland about the long march to making of a National Park in East Gippsland in Victoria. Andy and Ian discuss the political struggle … Continue reading
During the recording of Deutsche Welle’s “The New Arab Debates,” Corporal Shachar Berrin, an immigrant from Australia and a religiously observant lone soldier, was in the audience. He stood up to address the panel, as seen in the video below. Following this incident, Berrin was court marshalled and sentenced to a week in military prison. Continue reading