NOT TRUE He (MORRISON) also said that the centre was continuing to operate normally and all staff continued to ‘‘remain onsite performing their assigned duties’’.
ALL STAFF ran away to the Naval Ship- IHMS health contractors, Salvation Army cultural advisers and G4S contracted Security. All these providers are paid for by the Australian government so too cute to claim that it is PNG ‘s problem.
The only ones who stayed were the PNG Port Moresby Task force who patrol the external perimeter.
Morrison by careful omission of information led Australians to think that detainees in the camp had attacked (AUSTRALIAN) guards.
One of the men injured was called William so the conclusion was that he was Australian-DUH.
If we had not found out…
Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
We monitor this site for factual errors. If readers see errors please email the editor or place a correction in a comment box.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
Please be aware this site contains images and voices of indigenous people now deceased.
- Pamela Curr on Minister pressured into releasing refugees
- Dominic Beauvoisin on The Curr Family in Far North Queensland 1862-1925
- How the Judge denied assange bail on No extradition for Assange
- A question of interpretation on Cycling and Public Health
- Letter to Minister for State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning on Cycling and Public Health
- Cycling under siege in Gaza on Cycling and Public Health
- Di Zetlin on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Priya De on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Father's letter to BBC on Israel’s Crucifixion of Mohammad Al Halabi
- More ... on Best Political Songs of 2020
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Radical Times ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.