Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
National Weekend of Action: Stop Black Deaths in Custody
4-5 July 2020
Free the Refugees on Main Street
Save the Refugees
- Stop Black Deaths in Custody on Black Lives Matter
- Stories welcome on Direct Action at Raytheon in Brisbane
- John Curr on Heros of the V1!
- Malcolm X on Radical Times in America
- Government Minister ignores 'rule of law' when it suits him on Exile on Main Street – Dutton denies refugee’s civil and political rights
- Freedom march on Exile on Main Street – changing of the guard
- Refugee rights, peaceful assembly and the 'rule of law' on Exile on Main Street – changing of the guard
- 'Deeds not Words' on ‘The Adele Effect’ – institutional racism inside ‘Queensland Health’
- Response from Robbie Katter on ‘The Adele Effect’ – institutional racism inside ‘Queensland Health’
- Jonathan Sri on denial of democratic rights on Exile on Main Street – ‘Refugees are welcome here’
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: April 29, 2013
This gallery contains 2 photos.
A week ago, Jagera elder, Kevin, was kicked out of his housing commission home. Tonight Kevin is in jail for re-lighting the sacred fire. A little after noon today, West End police arrested a traditional owner of Musgrave Park. Policewoman … Continue reading