Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven – John Milton, Paradise Lost __oOo__ Ten Commandments for Passing the Ball Like all his people, Folau is the victim of cultural colonization. Tonga is the only nation-state with Methodism as … Continue reading
Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
Please be aware this site contains images and voices of indigenous people now deceased.
- WA Minister for Heritage, Arts and Culture on Save Griffith University College of Art
- Anonymous on Yet ‘another stupid development’
- mahi patel on Not all, fall down
- Solidarity with Cuba and the Palestinian people!! on Stories from the revolution in Cuba and Palestine
- Hiroshima Day 1967 on One Crowded Hour
- David Busch on Vale Noel Preston
- Michael McNally - State Secretary of NTEU on Police assault unionist standing up for refugee rights
- Shutting the gate to the US on Australia’s Mare Nostrum?
- NTEU Condemns Assault on NTEU Member at Peaceful Kangaroo Point Refugee Protest on Police assault unionist standing up for refugee rights
- Rally change-of-venue on Police assault unionist standing up for refugee rights
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Radical Times ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.