Pre–‐Election 2015 Public Forum on the NSW Criminal Justice and Prisons System.
Tuesday 17th February
University of Sydney Hall of Assembly
173 Phillip St. Sydney NSW
5.15 -Opening Statement from Chair, The Hon John Dowd. AO QC
5:25–Acknowledgment to Country –Aboriginal Elder Ray Jackson
Attorney-General and Minister for Justice, the Hon Brad Hazzard. Liberal Party MP.
Shadow Attorney-General and Shadow Minister for Justice, the Hon Paul Lynch. Labor Party MP.
The Greens NSW Justice and Police Spokesperson, David Shoebridge. MLC
6:15-Questions and Statements from the Floor
7:30–Closing remarks –‐The Hon Elizabeth Evatt. AC.
WBT does not reveal our sources. WBT holds no shares or interests in corporations.
Letters to the Editor @ email@example.com
Joe Geia sings the ‘Welcome Song’
- Health advice at protest on Black Lives Matter
- Open Letter to the Premier of NSW on Coal and Water
- Taxpayers subsidise Qld Public Trustee rorts on Public Trustee suspended
- Black Lives Matter (Brisbane) on Murder in Minneapolis
- Union Response on Murder in Minneapolis
- Liberal response to George Floyd's murder on Murder in Minneapolis
- What happened? on Murder in Minneapolis
- Playing music is a crime on Main Street on Exile on Main Street
- Protest for George Floyd on Murder in Minneapolis
- Political and corrupt police on Not all, fall down
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.