Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
- Anonymous on Public Trustee suspended
- The last few days ... on Who blew up Beirut?
- samir sardana on Covid 19 sufferers – "Stop, Do Not Enter!"
- Avid Reader Book launch on Peace Crimes
- Farhad on What have we got to do?
- Marcie on Israel buys into Tour de France
- Extraction by deception on Busking for freedom at KP Prison
- Criteria for a real job on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Renewables jobs on New Coal Mines in Australia
- Taking Stock on New Coal Mines in Australia
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: November 14, 2011
LONDON – 11/11/11. Report and photos: Catholic Worker & Veterans for Peace – Alternative Armistice Day Event
Photos http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/11/488506.html Britian passes its ten year mark in the war on Afghanistan, a war that has never had any popular support and presently has no end in sight. This year’s Armistice Day 11/11/11 was hyped by the media into … Continue reading
This gallery contains 2 photos.
And would some Power the small gift give us To see ourselves as others see us! It would from many a blunder free us, And foolish notion: What airs in dress and gait would leave us, And even devotion! — … Continue reading
Mark the 20th Anniversary of the Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody
STOP BLACK DEATHS IN CUSTODY
20 YEARS SINCE THE ROYAL COMMISSION AND STILL NO JUSTICE
GATHER 12noon SATURDAY NOV 19th, ROMA ST FORUM (Emma Miller Place)
WE DEMAND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL 339 RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE 1991 ROYAL COMMISSION!
For more info call Sam Watson 0401 227 443