Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
We monitor this site for factual errors. If readers see errors please email the editor or place a correction in a comment box.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
Please be aware this site contains images and voices of indigenous people now deceased.
- Invasion Day Meanjin 2021 on Not the Queen’s Land
- Pamela Curr on Minister pressured into releasing refugees
- Dominic Beauvoisin on The Curr Family in Far North Queensland 1862-1925
- How the Judge denied assange bail on No extradition for Assange
- A question of interpretation on Cycling and Public Health
- Letter to Minister for State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning on Cycling and Public Health
- Cycling under siege in Gaza on Cycling and Public Health
- Di Zetlin on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Priya De on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Father's letter to BBC on Israel’s Crucifixion of Mohammad Al Halabi
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Radical Times ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Daily Archives: November 14, 2011
LONDON – 11/11/11. Report and photos: Catholic Worker & Veterans for Peace – Alternative Armistice Day Event
Photos http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/11/488506.html Britian passes its ten year mark in the war on Afghanistan, a war that has never had any popular support and presently has no end in sight. This year’s Armistice Day 11/11/11 was hyped by the media into … Continue reading
This gallery contains 2 photos.
And would some Power the small gift give us To see ourselves as others see us! It would from many a blunder free us, And foolish notion: What airs in dress and gait would leave us, And even devotion! — … Continue reading
Mark the 20th Anniversary of the Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody
STOP BLACK DEATHS IN CUSTODY
20 YEARS SINCE THE ROYAL COMMISSION AND STILL NO JUSTICE
GATHER 12noon SATURDAY NOV 19th, ROMA ST FORUM (Emma Miller Place)
WE DEMAND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL 339 RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE 1991 ROYAL COMMISSION!
For more info call Sam Watson 0401 227 443