Save the UQ Union Complex

The first slide shows the buildings under construction in 1959. The second, taken from where Wordsmiths' Cafe and the news agency are located today, shows the completed buildings in 1960. The third photo, taken from the Duhig Building in 1965, nicely shows the union building, the relaxation block and the refec in the background. Notice … Continue reading Save the UQ Union Complex