|FOCO NUEVO in SEPTEMBER
Friday, 7 September 2012, 8.00 p.m.
Rebecca Wright & Donald McKay / Mark Cryle & The Redeemers / Jumping Fences
As always Maggie’s delicious cakes tea and coffee will be on sale.
$10 / $7 BYO
More info: www.foconuevo.org.au
|You have received this email because you have indicated that you are interested in receiving information about Jumping Fences gigs. If you believe that you have received it in error or wish to discontinue please reply to sender with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.|
Welcome to Workers BushTelegraph people from all directions.
WBT does not reveal our sources.
Pandemic 1919 – 2020
- jand7758 on Not all, fall down
- Dutton’s ASIO bill goes Kafkaesque on Exile on Main Street
- Memo from jefferson lee on Letter from America – will Democrats dump sleepy Joe?
- samir sardana on Covid 19 sufferers – "Stop, Do Not Enter!"
- Police arrest doctor for holding sign supporting refugees on Exile on Main Street
- Welcome to this website
People from all directions.
We address the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Joe Geia sings the 'Welcome Song'
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.