The cruel reality is that Israel has been unable to stop the protests, they were getting world wide attention by the international media and innovation on the ground meant that people in the firing line got swift medical treatment and removal from the field into a field clinic or to hospital with skilled medical practitioners. Israeli tacticians decided to up the ante. Firstly they children who were proclaimed as martyrs. Then they shot the press, removing them from the field, but social media meant that the protests were still getting coverage and support. Then they shot people with phones and medics, thus removing motivation for the protestors. Continue reading
Welcome to Workers BushTelegraph people from all directions.
WBT does not reveal our sources.
Pandemic 1919 – 2020
- Political and corrupt police on Not all, fall down
- jand7758 on Not all, fall down
- Dutton’s ASIO bill goes Kafkaesque on Exile on Main Street
- Memo from jefferson lee on Letter from America – will Democrats dump sleepy Joe?
- samir sardana on Covid 19 sufferers – "Stop, Do Not Enter!"
- Welcome to this website
People from all directions.
We address the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Joe Geia sings the 'Welcome Song'
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.