The cruel reality is that Israel has been unable to stop the protests, they were getting world wide attention by the international media and innovation on the ground meant that people in the firing line got swift medical treatment and removal from the field into a field clinic or to hospital with skilled medical practitioners. Israeli tacticians decided to up the ante. Firstly they children who were proclaimed as martyrs. Then they shot the press, removing them from the field, but social media meant that the protests were still getting coverage and support. Then they shot people with phones and medics, thus removing motivation for the protestors. Continue reading
Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
We monitor this site for factual errors. If readers see errors please email the editor or place a correction in a comment box.
Banner image is of the southern border ranges in Queensland.
Please be aware this site contains images and voices of indigenous people now deceased.
- How the Judge denied assange bail on No extradition for Assange
- A question of interpretation on Cycling and Public Health
- Letter to Minister for State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning on Cycling and Public Health
- Cycling under siege in Gaza on Cycling and Public Health
- Di Zetlin on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Priya De on Rally to save UQ Union Complex
- Father's letter to BBC on Israel’s Crucifixion of Mohammad Al Halabi
- More ... on Best Political Songs of 2020
- 'Regime Change' failure on Managing Australia – China relations
- Bail denied on No extradition for Assange
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
Radical Times ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.