Mr Ian Berry MP, Chair of the Parliamentary Legal Affairs and Community Safety Committee and Member for Ipswich let it be known this week that Peter Carne, the Qld Public Trustee, had resigned. No reasons have been given. At the last election it was public knowledge that Mr Carne was on the top of the LNP’s hit list of senior Labor bureaucrats to go. Continue reading
Welcome people from all directions. Click to write
Letters to the Editor
WBT does not reveal our sources. We do not hold shares or interests in corporations.
Phil Monsour live @ Exile on Main Street
- Stories welcome on Direct Action at Raytheon in Brisbane
- John Curr on Heros of the V1!
- Malcolm X on Radical Times in America
- Government Minister ignores 'rule of law' when it suits him on Exile on Main Street – Dutton denies refugee’s civil and political rights
- Freedom march on Exile on Main Street – changing of the guard
- Refugee rights, peaceful assembly and the 'rule of law' on Exile on Main Street – changing of the guard
- 'Deeds not Words' on ‘The Adele Effect’ – institutional racism inside ‘Queensland Health’
- Response from Robbie Katter on ‘The Adele Effect’ – institutional racism inside ‘Queensland Health’
- Jonathan Sri on denial of democratic rights on Exile on Main Street – ‘Refugees are welcome here’
- Marius on Vale Harley West
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.