WBT does not reveal our sources. WBT holds no shares or interests in corporations.
Letters to the Editor @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Geia sings the ‘Welcome Song’
- Health advice at protest on Black Lives Matter
- Open Letter to the Premier of NSW on Coal and Water
- Taxpayers subsidise Qld Public Trustee rorts on Public Trustee suspended
- Black Lives Matter (Brisbane) on Murder in Minneapolis
- Union Response on Murder in Minneapolis
- Liberal response to George Floyd's murder on Murder in Minneapolis
- What happened? on Murder in Minneapolis
- Playing music is a crime on Main Street on Exile on Main Street
- Protest for George Floyd on Murder in Minneapolis
- Political and corrupt police on Not all, fall down
WBT addresses the following questions:
1. Industrial question: The Master/servant relationship. The struggle for Worker Control.
2. Ownership question: Who owns the land or does the land own us? Rights to the city, right to country. The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
3. Political question: This is the class struggle. Who owns the means of production? Who governs? How are democratic rights won and shared.
This is aboriginal land
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
Radio, podcasts & Blogs
Paradigm Shift - 4ZZZ fm 102.1, Fridays at Noon
Words are the Wind - Words from Struggle Street
Eva Bartlett In Gaza
4ZZZ News & Current affairs — 4zzz is on the land of the Turbul & Jagera people, never ceded
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Rob Pyne - a far northern life — sharing stories of Rob's struggle inside the ALP and his move to independence.
Contains some excellent chapters about his stint in parliament.
Australian/ Italian film maker talks about his Youtube opus
They say the book is always better than the movie
IT is kinda weird when we authors post up videos supporting out novels.
I mean why would someone want to watch a vid we cobbled together for a few bucks when they could take a squizz at a cool-song video which had a budget stretching into the hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions?
You feel you should put a warning up front: please do not judge the worth of my novel by the quality of this video.
We are just lucky there are enough people, out there, like me, who relish videos with cracks to allow the light of humanity through.
You would hope that Johnny Depp or Charlize Theron heard you were making a video and offered to put in a pro-bono cameo. We might have got John Travolta before Pulp Fiction but no hope of that now.
Tim Burtonshould stroll by and offer to direct.
“Go easy on that Gothic imagery, Timbo. Iraqi icicle is a noir detective comedy and I cannot remember any Goths in those.”
Without the professional help, out video in support of my novel Iraqi Icicle is just plain crazy.
Iraqi Icicle 2ndedition is coming out as ebook on December 20, US time.
While technically, the video is not bad, it is waaaay too loooong for your average Yutubevuwa.
What was I thinking? WTF were we doing, constructing the Youtube equivalent of Bertoluuci’s five-hour 1900.
You will see how many people have watched the vid. I wonder how many finished it.
So here is your challenge, watch the video to the end and tell us what you think.
_ Bernardo Dowlolucci.