The big idea of Capital in the Twenty-First Century is that we haven’t just gone back to nineteenth-century levels of income inequality, we’re also on a path back to “patrimonial capitalism,” in which the commanding heights of the economy are controlled not by talented individuals but by family dynasties. Continue reading
A note to indigenous people, this website may contain images and songs of people who are deceased.
To the editors:
- Drunk guy at the pub on Beware the Queensland Public Trustee!
- Nathan's video ... on ABC of Democracy – reminder
- 'Brick with Eyes' on fracking on Queensland Election 2015
- Kate Dennehy on Queensland Election 2015
- ian on An open letter to the Black Rose collective
- FckCps on An open letter to the Black Rose collective
- Drunk guy at the pub on Inconvenient truths on children in detention
- BushTelegraph on An open letter to the Black Rose collective
- BushTelegraph on 1965 Freedom Ride
- Police remove banners ... on An open letter to the Black Rose collective
- grmab on 1965 Freedom Ride
- ACAB on An open letter to the Black Rose collective
- Minister for Housing ... on Queensland cut – Annastacia wins
- BIMA Debate ... on The fraud of “Constitutional recognition”
- BushTelegraph on Beware the Queensland Public Trustee!
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
The Word from Struggle Street — Words Are Wind!
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Bent Banana Books — Save the Book - discussion on where books are heading and finding books which are different.
Apple Corey — Contains some excellent interviews on Indigenous, union, women, Occupy issues.
UPRISE MEDIA — sharing stories of struggle
Contains some excellent interviews/film on social justice.