Media release: Sovereign Embassy supporters to rally outside court by Brisbane Aboriginal-Sovereign Embassy on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 5:02pm · Supporters of the Brisbane Aboriginal Sovereign Embassy will gather outside the Brisbane Magistrates Court this Friday as three Embassy … Continue reading
A note to indigenous people, this website may contain images and songs of people who are deceased.
To the editor: emails, messages, letters
- AN OPEN LETTER from members of Australia’s academic community on Rally for Refugees
- 'Liz Thompson on Dateline' on Rally for Refugees
- Police Riot on Manus on Rally for Refugees
- Manus - a war zone on Rally for Refugees
- The Cloudland Collective take on G20 on First Nations response to G20 meeting
- brisCAN-g20 working together discussion on G20 comes to the Lucky Country
- cops, lies and tasers on “The Second Father” — a Brisbane Better Book?
- Steve on Will unions support refugees?
- 'Fundraiser a success' on Film Screening: Utopia
- G20 nations aim to lift growth at workers expense on Police allow VLAD Laws against G20 Protesters
- G4S mercenaries killed Australian Aboriginal elder | Dear Kitty. Some blog on Flying Foam Massacre Remembrance Day
- Rally for Sheila Oakley Feb 22 on Silent No More!
- 'Gathering at 3rd Year Anniversary' on Face to Face with Fukushima
- U. N. Office Criticizes Australia Detention Policies on Open letter to Australia from Manus Island detainees
- Ray Jackson on Flying Foam Massacre Remembrance Day
The Word from Struggle Street — Words Are Wind!
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Bent Banana Books — Save the Book - discussion on where books are heading and finding books which are different.
Apple Corey — Contains some excellent interviews on Indigenous, union, women, Occupy issues.
UPRISE MEDIA — sharing stories of struggle
Contains some excellent interviews/film on social justice.
Articles & Notices (2006-2011)
- Subscribe to Workers BushTelegraph on YouTube
The Left and Labour Movement
“Still not free”
Philistines no longer at the gates?
Brisbane radicals & James Joyce – Ciaron O’Reilly
Ode to lives lost at Mirabad
Do Unions (NSW) support racist immigration policy?
Regime change in Egypt – a US conspiracy?
The Bligh Era: new cabinet, same policies
ContributorsThanks to all Contributors including Maggie, Trevor B, John T, Ray, Steve, Hamish, Robin, Kathy, Gary, Ciaron, Paul, Pamela, Lach, Sue, Jim's D & S, Dom, Ross, Trevor, Emad, Humphrey, Marcial, Viola, Jim & Anne, Louay, Bernie D & N, Jumping Fences, J., Phil, Rosa, Andrea, Eliza, Katherine, Mervyn, Graeme, Gerry, Corey and many more...this site is made possible by your emails, articles, bulletins, notices & comments
Copyright © of the article, photo, video, etc lies with the contributor.
Copyright © of the website belongs to Workers BushTelegraph.
Others may copy, distribute and create derivative works from original articles, videos, images on Workers BushTelegraph with permission of the author.
You may download files, but If you redistribute them, please attribute them to WBT.
Please don't use them for commercial reasons without the editor's permission.
Please do not alter them without editor's permission.
For more information go to Welcome
To download a file right click on the link and choose 'save file as' or 'save link as'.
Workers BushTelegraph readers
- 355,370 Visits
Workers BushTelegraph is primarily for original articles, original news, stories you can’t read elsewhere, original verse, original pictures, videos and music.
If you wish to have something published please write to the editor.
Authors will be contacted for approval before publication.
Comments are published automatically and are the responsibility of the author. Please keep comments as short as possible (less than 200 words).
Email addresses given by commentators are private and are not distributed without their knowledge and consent.
Topics covered on WBT
* The Master/servant relationship. The power of boss over worker. More can be found out about this at the LeftPress Website – After the Waterfront – the workers are quiet
* The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
* The role of government. What enterprises should government own and run. Why and how?