A note to indigenous people, this website may contain images and songs of people who are deceased.
To the editor: emails, messages, letters
- Tony Brann on Vale Michael Callaghan (1952 – 2012)
- Gareth Smith on On the 65th Anniversary of the Palestinian Nakba
- Jim Wood on Public Meeting: No to Newman. No to uranium mining.
- 'May Day' by Humphrey McQueen on Building Workers celebrate May Day in May!
- marc newhouse on Reclaiming our (aboriginal) deaths in custody watch committee
- Greg Mallory on Vale Pat Mackie
- Don't let Clive Palmer mine Bimblebox on PShift: End to Country — Energy Policy in Queensland
- Murri bus on May Day on Why the sacred fire is important to everyone
- Brisbane Sovereign Tent Embassy on Why the sacred fire is important to everyone
- Queen's declaration on Musgrave Park on Why the sacred fire is important to everyone
- Glenda Rains on Vale Pat Mackie
- Anne Lanham on Palestine: open letter to Mark Scott, managing director of the ABC
- Free Uni: Critical decisions in everyday life and climate change on PShift: End to Country — Energy Policy in Queensland
- Podcast of 'An End to Country' available on SoundCloud soon on PShift: End to Country — Energy Policy in Queensland
- An End to Country — Energy Policy in Queensland | Workers Bush Telegraph on Edge of darkness: will flooding in Qld cause load shedding at power stations?
PShift: Pick of the Week
Articles & Notices (2006-2011)Subscribe to Workers BushTelegraph on YouTube
The Left and Labour Movement
“Still not free”
Philistines no longer at the gates?
Brisbane radicals & James Joyce – Ciaron O’Reilly
Ode to lives lost at Mirabad
Do Unions (NSW) support racist immigration policy?
Regime change in Egypt – a US conspiracy?
The Bligh Era: new cabinet, same policies
ContributorsThanks to all Contributors including Maggie, Trevor B, John T, Ray, Hamish, Robin, Kathy, Gary, Ciaron, Paul, Pamela, Lach, Sue, Jim's D & S, Dom, Ross, Trevor, Emad, Humphrey, Marcial, Viola, Jim & Anne, Louay, Bernie D & N, Jumping Fences, J., Phil, Rosa, Andrea, Eliza, Katherine, Mervyn, Graeme, Gerry, Corey and many more...this site is made possible by your emails, articles, bulletins, notices & comments
Copyright © 2011 Workers BushTelegraph
All Rights Reserved Others may copy, distribute and create derivative works from original articles, videos, images on Workers BushTelegraph - but only if you acknowledge & give credit to authors of these works.
You may download files, but If you redistribute them, please attribute them to WBT.
Please don't use them for commercial reasons without the editor's permission.
Please do not alter them without editor's permission.
For more information go to Welcome
To download a file right click on the link and choose 'save file as' or 'save link as'.
Workers BushTelegraph readers
- 310,947 Visits
Workers BushTelegraph is primarily for original articles, original news, stories you can’t read elsewhere, original verse, original pictures, videos and music.
If you wish to have something published please write to the editor.
Authors will be contacted for approval before publication.
Comments are published automatically and are the responsibility of the author. Please keep comments as short as possible (less than 200 words).
Email addresses given by commentators are private and are not distributed without their knowledge and consent.
Topics covered on WBT
* The Master/servant relationship. The power of boss over worker. More can be found out about this at the LeftPress Website – After the Waterfront – the workers are quiet
* The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
* The role of government. What enterprises should government own and run. Why and how?
- news from ray jackson – indigenous social justice
- The last of the Semites
- On the 65th Anniversary of the Palestinian Nakba
- Mulivaikal Remembrance Day
- Vale Ross Watson
- Refugee Excision Bill in Senate today or tomorrow
- Public Meeting: No to Newman. No to uranium mining.
- Foco: Student Worker Alliance in Brisbane in the late 1960s
- This Saturday: Revolutionary Action launch BBQ
- Building Workers celebrate May Day in May!
- Special May Day Celebration Tues May 7
- Vale Tom
- Why the sacred fire is important to everyone
- Foco Nuevo: May Day Special !!
PShift (Fridays at Noon on 4ZZZ fm 102.1)
FeaturesIncludes Articles, Poems, Videos and Community Radio
May Day 2013
Why does council want Murris out of Musgrave Park?
‘three embers’ found ‘not guilty’!
Costello: sell the lot?
ABC News silent on hunger strike in Palestine
Musgrave Park Heritage Register
Abigroup sends in agent provocateur
Defend the right to organise!
Widening the Gap
‘I don’t want to die without seeing justice’
Musgrave Park – ‘that is where we yarn, dance, sing, teach & learn’
Musgrave Park – the struggle for land rights
Building workers support Bob
Police arrest Jagera traditional owner defending sacred fire
The Struggle for Musgrave Park
Too strong … too black!
Save the Sacred Fire
Coal: Beauty and the Beast
Hawks and Sparrows (Uccellacci e Uccellini)
Lies & Silence — bias in Australian media
Support the people of Gaza
Bahrainis call on Australian Government as 16 year boy killed by security forces in Manama
Solidarity Concert — Voices for Victory
When will Spring rain?
Guilt by Association
Our Island Home – struggle for land rights
1982 Struggle for Land Rights
Defend our Unions
‘Stromboli’ — a review
Supreme Court Hearing
‘Look on my works and despair’ — council debates caravan parks
Living in the Colonies – What’s Left?
Brisbane BDS Walking Tour
Sovereign union successfully defends charges
Housing in Crisis
Camp fire rebellion
Free Ridha! — Click image to sign petition
Bahraini refugees call for ”understanding”
Nablus under siege – Free Ridha!
Swim for Palestine
NSW police are way too deadly
Evading the Class Struggle
Queensland: a state of mind
Sale of Queensland Rail finished Labor in Queensland
An End to Country — Energy Policy in Queensland
Campbell-Newman and Bligh – a ‘quinella’ of losers
Bread and Roses
Arab Spring in Syria — dilemma for the Left?
4ZZZ’s opening statement in 1975
The Tall Man
Invasion Day Brisbane 2012
Sign Petition to defend AHIMSA house
Phil Monsour shows the way back for Occupy Brisbane
Where to, Occupy Brisbane?
We are from the Streets!
Occupy Brisbane Live!
This is what democracy looks like
5pm today 2 November 2011
Meeting Queens Park Cnr George & Elizabeth Streets
No More Deaths in Custody
View from Grassy Knoll
Farms in Default
Book Launch: We Built This Country
Ten Years War – vigil and speak out
Why are we in Afghanistan?
In Tottenham and New York: are the Chickens Coming Home? by Jim Dowling
Orchestrated campaign against Boycott, Divestments, and Sanctions hits snag
Trifecta at 608 Brunswick Street
LONDON – Reflections by Ciaron O’Reilly
”Twiggy” Forrest is stealing land in the Pilbara
"This is my country ... listen ... this is my country, don't you have ears ... divided now, all of us.
I feel in my spirit a very terrible thing happening." — Yindjibarndi elder, 105 year old Ned Cheedy of Roebourne see Yindjibarndi Press Release
Cuba’s Energy Revolution – what can we learn?
Justice for Palestine
Day of Celebration or Sadness for Quandamooka people?
Blood Money — Hurley cleans up
Al Nakba 2011: “We are going back to Palestine”
Railways and Capitalism
A Letter to America
The silence of good men
Cry Freedom against Apartheid in Israel
Signum Fidei — no sign of faith from the imperialists
‘Worker Solidarity – Arab Unity – Palestinian Victory’