A note to indigenous people, this website may contain images and songs of people who are deceased.
To the editor: emails, messages, letters
- When racist speech becomes violent on Racial Discrimination Laws – a political twist
- Workers BushTelegraph on Boycott Israel protest in Brisbane
- It is not just the legislation, it is how it is used | Workers Bush Telegraph on Supporting the Palestinian BDS campaign – Stand with Professor Jake Lynch
- ‘Wont get fooled again’? | Workers Bush Telegraph on Don’t take your children to Vegemite Town
- 'News reports' — on ‘Won’t get fooled again’?
- Annette on The town that was murdered
- 'Bring the Children Home' Rally Tamworth, NSW on Don’t take your children to Vegemite Town
- Maucleave on Is it legal to shoot a blackfella in Queensland?
- Bad PUPpy Rips Up Great Barrier Reef | Under The Milky Way on Palmer Drama
- Jenny on Campbell Newman sets up his own union watchdog
- 'Help needed with letterbox drop' on Cloudland Collective on the Queensland Doctors’ Dispute
- 'Regional Planning Interest Bill' on No hope for New Acland: landholders
- Justin Bruhn on Indigi-Briz hosts fundraiser for Indigenous Reading Project
- pamea on ‘New Labor’ or solidarity?
- Police harass motorcyclist on March in March — Brisbane
The Word from Struggle Street — Words Are Wind!
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Bent Banana Books — Save the Book - discussion on where books are heading and finding books which are different.
Apple Corey — Contains some excellent interviews on Indigenous, union, women, Occupy issues.
UPRISE MEDIA — sharing stories of struggle
Contains some excellent interviews/film on social justice.
Articles & Notices (2006-2011)
- Subscribe to Workers BushTelegraph on YouTube
The Left and Labour Movement
“Still not free”
Philistines no longer at the gates?
Brisbane radicals & James Joyce – Ciaron O’Reilly
Ode to lives lost at Mirabad
Do Unions (NSW) support racist immigration policy?
Regime change in Egypt – a US conspiracy?
The Bligh Era: new cabinet, same policies
ContributorsThanks to all Contributors including Maggie, Trevor B, John T, Ray, Steve, Hamish, Robin, Kathy, Gary, Ciaron, Paul, Pamela, Lach, Sue, Jim's D & S, Dom, Ross, Trevor, Emad, Humphrey, Marcial, Viola, Jim & Anne, Louay, Bernie D & N, Jumping Fences, J., Phil, Rosa, Andrea, Eliza, Katherine, Mervyn, Graeme, Gerry, Corey and many more...this site is made possible by your emails, articles, bulletins, notices & comments
Copyright © of the article, photo, video, etc lies with the contributor.
Copyright © of the website belongs to Workers BushTelegraph.
Others may copy, distribute and create derivative works from original articles, videos, images on Workers BushTelegraph with permission of the author.
You may download files, but If you redistribute them, please attribute them to WBT.
Please don't use them for commercial reasons without the editor's permission.
Please do not alter them without editor's permission.
For more information go to Welcome
To download a file right click on the link and choose 'save file as' or 'save link as'.
Workers BushTelegraph readers
- 362,689 Visits
Workers BushTelegraph is primarily for original articles, original news, stories you can’t read elsewhere, original verse, original pictures, videos and music.
If you wish to have something published please write to the editor.
Authors will be contacted for approval before publication.
Comments are published automatically and are the responsibility of the author. Please keep comments as short as possible (less than 200 words).
Email addresses given by commentators are private and are not distributed without their knowledge and consent.
Topics covered on WBT
* The Master/servant relationship. The power of boss over worker. More can be found out about this at the LeftPress Website – After the Waterfront – the workers are quiet
* The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
* The role of government. What enterprises should government own and run. Why and how?