Wed Feb 29, 6.30pm, Schonell Cinema, UQ
A note to indigenous people, this website may contain images and songs of people who are deceased.
To the editors:
- 13 year old detainee stripped and assaulted by guards on Passengers’ protest stops deportation of Chinese asylum seeker
- Local farmers condemn acland mine decision on No hope for New Acland: landholders
- Phantom marches on ‘Right to March’ Movement 1977-1979
- Earth First on Film: Manufacturing Dissent
- We want justice! on Know Your Friends, Know Your Enemies – 1977 Latrobe Valley Strike
- Robbie on West Papuans unite to form new umbrella group
- Abbott & Islam on Force of circumstance: siege ends in grief
- Eddie Murray Song on 4 catch-ups
- Bilal on Force of circumstance: siege ends in grief
- Ian Hunter - Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation South Australia on Open letter to Prime Minister: remote communities
- Lesley on Open letter to Prime Minister: remote communities
- State of 'seige': exclusion, prevarication, and 'Dutch Disease' on Force of circumstance: siege ends in grief
- Murray family meet with Attorney-General on 4 catch-ups
- Viola Wilkins on Shut the Frack Up and Dance
- Nyoongar Tent Embassy on Decision on the sacred fire
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
The Word from Struggle Street — Words Are Wind!
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Bent Banana Books — Save the Book - discussion on where books are heading and finding books which are different.
Apple Corey — Contains some excellent interviews on Indigenous, union, women, Occupy issues.
UPRISE MEDIA — sharing stories of struggle
Contains some excellent interviews/film on social justice.