Wed Feb 29, 6.30pm, Schonell Cinema, UQ
A note to indigenous people, this website may contain images and songs of people who are deceased.
To the editors:
- 'anarchy and apathy' on An open letter to the Black Rose collective
- Kathy Jackson file given to police by Health Services Union on Union official in ‘battle of wills’
- Trevor on New report counts high economic costs of health impacts from coal
- The Medicare funding crisis is an astounding lie on Abbott’s Failing Search For Scapegoats
- BushTelegraph on Aboriginal sovereignty movement asks UN to deny Australia a seat on the Security Council
- Drunk guy at the pub on Greece: Syriza and the ‘troika’
- William Mc Vey on Aboriginal sovereignty movement asks UN to deny Australia a seat on the Security Council
- Gareth on We will boycott Israel!
- Back from Cuba! on Foco Nuevo turns 7!
- Going down with sinking ship ... on Activists cc all their emails to ‘Curious George’ Brandis
- Seymore on Controversy surrounding NAB’s visit to Israel
- Drunk guy at the pub on Stephen Keim SC on how the bikie laws deny the right to work
- Drunk guy at the pub on Forum: Aboriginal women speak out for treaty
- Drunk guy at the pub on Queensland Election 2015
- Drunk guy at the pub on Supreme Court hearing: ‘You Cannot Trust the Public Trustee’
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
The Word from Struggle Street — Words Are Wind!
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Bent Banana Books — Save the Book - discussion on where books are heading and finding books which are different.
Apple Corey — Contains some excellent interviews on Indigenous, union, women, Occupy issues.
UPRISE MEDIA — sharing stories of struggle
Contains some excellent interviews/film on social justice.