Wed Feb 29, 6.30pm, Schonell Cinema, UQ
A note to indigenous people, this website may contain images and songs of people who are deceased.
To the editors:
- 'Egytian government response' on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- 'Australian Government response' on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- Solidarity for Gaza Protest in Brisbane on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- indigenous social justice response on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- Australian MPs response on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- Brisbane writer Andrew Stafford updates tome on music and politics ... on Pig City: ‘they shut it down, they pulled it down’?
- Brisbane Rally, 1 Aug 2014 on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- Who will break the silence? on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- Gerry Georgatos on He who must be Obeid
- Brisbane BDS response to Gaza on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- ray2wbt on Gaza: ‘stop all the clocks’
- Brazil condemns Israel on Take action for Palestine
- Gaza actions on Political Prisoners
- Remember the Goldstone report on No Peace without Justice
- West Bank: Injuries and arrests on No Peace without Justice
Radical Times Historical ArchiveClick image to go to archive
The Word from Struggle Street — Words Are Wind!
Save Leard State Forest — Archive of actions to stop mining in the Piliger
Bent Banana Books — Save the Book - discussion on where books are heading and finding books which are different.
Apple Corey — Contains some excellent interviews on Indigenous, union, women, Occupy issues.
UPRISE MEDIA — sharing stories of struggle
Contains some excellent interviews/film on social justice.
Articles & Notices (2006-2011)
- Subscribe to Workers BushTelegraph on YouTube
The Left and Labour Movement
“Still not free”
Philistines no longer at the gates?
Brisbane radicals & James Joyce – Ciaron O’Reilly
Ode to lives lost at Mirabad
Do Unions (NSW) support racist immigration policy?
Regime change in Egypt – a US conspiracy?
The Bligh Era: new cabinet, same policies
ContributorsThanks to all Contributors including Maggie, Trevor B, John T, Ray, Steve, Hamish, Robin, Kathy, Gary, Ciaron, Paul, Pamela, Lach, Sue, Jim's D & S, Dom, Ross, Trevor, Emad, Humphrey, Marcial, Viola, Jim & Anne, Louay, Bernie D & N, Jumping Fences, J., Phil, Rosa, Andrea, Eliza, Katherine, Mervyn, Graeme, Gerry, Corey and many more...this site is made possible by your emails, articles, bulletins, notices & comments
Copyright © of the article, photo, video, etc lies with the contributor.
Copyright © of the website belongs to Workers BushTelegraph.
Others may copy, distribute and create derivative works from original articles, videos, images on Workers BushTelegraph with permission of the author.
You may download files, but If you redistribute them, please attribute them to WBT.
Please don't use them for commercial reasons without the editor's permission.
Please do not alter them without editor's permission.
For more information go to Welcome
To download a file right click on the link and choose 'save file as' or 'save link as'.
Workers BushTelegraph readers
- 379,506 Visits
Workers BushTelegraph is primarily for original articles, original news, stories you can’t read elsewhere, original verse, original pictures, videos and music.
If you wish to have something published please write to the editor.
Authors will be contacted for approval before publication.
Comments are published automatically and are the responsibility of the author. Please keep comments as short as possible (less than 200 words).
Email addresses given by commentators are private and are not distributed without their knowledge and consent.
Topics covered on WBT
* The Master/servant relationship. The power of boss over worker. More can be found out about this at the LeftPress Website – After the Waterfront – the workers are quiet
* The struggle of indigenous people for land rights and social justice in Australia.
* The role of government. What enterprises should government own and run. Why and how?